Sr. HR Consultant
Ann Melotti has 30+ years of comprehensive Human Resources leadership and management experience at a wide variety of companies: small and local to large and global, including biosciences, technology, manufacturing, defense, financial, and health services. Ann has participated as a member of senior management and M&A integration teams, partnering with business unit leaders in the achievement of corporate goals. Her strong technical HR knowledge in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Staffing, Training & Development, and regulatory compliance enabled her to contribute to strategic, long-range planning and tactical, time-sensitive execution.
Ann’s understanding of the importance of establishing trust and credibility, coupled with her experience in a multicultural work environment, have resulted in her creating healthy work cultures and developing high-performance teams, both on-and offsite. Her leadership during organizational restructurings has been instrumental in ensuring fair and sustainable treatment of affected individuals. During her tenure at a Germany based bio-science company, Ann also participated in the development of a succession planning program and assisted with the transfer and relocation of expatriates. Her bilingual (German/English) skills served as a helpful tool in accomplishing some of these efforts.
Ann has a B.S. in Business Administration/Management and an MBA. She is also certified as a SHRM-SCP (Society for Human Resource Management-Senior Certified Professional) and SPHR (Senior Professional Human Resources).
Ann Melotti’s services include:
- Developing and managing all HR functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, HR information systems, and training
- Assessing the HR function (“HR audit”)
- Building HR infrastructure and supporting multi-unit, multi-state and international business units.
- Creating and implementing policy manuals and employee handbooks.
- Designing and managing recruitment procedures, compensation programs, incentives, and performance management systems.
- Providing consultation on Office of Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) compliance reviews
- Reducing employment litigation risk by conducting training programs.
- Facilitating organizational development and restructuring, merger integration, strategic planning, and improving team effectiveness in rapidly changing environments
- Improving management effectiveness and employee productivity through opinion surveys and implementation of developmental programs
- Decreasing employee turnover through the implementation of rewards programs and retention strategies.
- Leading supervisory skill development programs
- Leading organizational culture development and enhancement