Investigator, Sr. Consultant, Expert Witness and Trainer
Nancy is a highly skilled employment attorney who has chosen to focus on complex workplace investigations and consulting, including expert witness designations. The combination of Nancy’s broad and deep areas of expertise brings unique value to consulting clients. As an investigator, Nancy is dedicated to conducting investigations that not only satisfy high legal standards but also allow for constructive resolution of employment matters. She holds an AWI-CH credential and is Title IX trained.
Nancy’s background includes over 12 years of experience in employment litigation and advising clients on a variety of HR practices and matters including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage & hour, employment policies, etc. Before becoming an employment attorney, Nancy had successful careers that bring a multi-faceted perspective to her work with Human Resources and investigations. Her experience includes business roles in Finance at challenging work environments in New York City. Nancy’s high integrity, ethics, practical wisdom and talent for establishing genuine rapport heighten her professional effectiveness.
Nancy has a B.A. in Archeology from UCLA, a Master’s degree in Anthropology from University of Cincinnati, a J.D. from the University of San Francisco School of Law, and an AWI-CH. She is a former adjunct faculty member at New York University.
Nancy’s services include:
- Workplace investigations (J.D., AWI-CH)
- Expert witness
- Consulting and coaching
- Training on topics including workplace investigations, managing within the law, and employment practices
- Preventing and resolving workplace conflict
- Writing policies, procedures, employee handbooks
- Facilitation of interactive process and reasonable accommodations
- Organizational effectiveness consulting
- Ethics consultation, issue resolution, learning and development